Blurb Verse

"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."
Romans 5:3-5
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 3: Look deep into my soul....

Every eye is unique - one thing that's sure of is that it is a window into our soul....

Today's theme is to photograph something starting with an "E"...


Look deep into the picture.. what do you see? Lots of "E"'s to me... Eye, Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Egg shaped...

What really intrigues me is that if you look deep into my pupil, you can make out a few dots, that when put together make my pupil look like a smiley face... Eerie.. (and that's another E!)

No comments:

Post a Comment