Blurb Verse

"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."
Romans 5:3-5
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weight Lifting Champion

People sometimes ask me, why do you look so stressed? Why are concentrating so hard that you look like you are frowning? 

Answer: Because I'm using all my energy to ignore a multitude of pain; On top of that, I'm working just like you are...I have the weight of the world on my back.. If you don't believe me, try carrying it yourself & you'll look like me too.. 


Thank God that while we may feel like this, we have a God who holds the hold world together and asks us to lovingly cast our cares and concerns on him that we might find relief.

"Throw all your worry on God, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment